Featured Costumes & Accessories
> MEDIEVAL RENAISSANCE KINGS FOOL - TROLL/HARLEQUIN COURT JESTER TUNIC/SHIRT
The King is not a fool, but every King needs to have a fool - You can be that fool!
The high-density cotton blend makes this material durable and long-lasting, so you can remain the fool with confidence. The neck ties with a laced string to adjust it just right for you.
The arms are pleated with blaze red, parting the black material away with flash. The forearms feature four snap closures to keep it tight and the pleats nice and baggy.
This material is lightweight and thin, but retains body temperature well and has a high thread count.
Each shirt is handmade or hand tailored and may contain slight variations in dimensions and color when comparing any two pieces.
Details and Features:
- Overall Length: 31 Inches (back top to front bottom, flat)
- Shoulder Width: 16 Inches (flat)
- Neck Opening: About 11 Inches (flat), Adjusts Via Drawstring to Larger & Smaller
- Estimated Size: Large
- Materials: Sewn, Cotton Blend
- Coverage: Torso, Stomach, Back, Chest, Shoulders, Upper Arms, Waist
- Fastening: Slip-On, String Tied, Forearm Snaps
- Features: Authentic-look, Renaissance Multi-Role Apparel
- Historical Significance: European Medieval Court Jester (Entertainer)
- Size: Fits Adult Sizes
- Color: Black & Red
© Periods in Time. All Rights Reserved. Designed by KREATIVE