WEIGHT - Believe it or not, this is an important reference figure.
1) HEIGHT: Taken standing against a wall, without your shoes on.
2) CHEST: Take a deep breath. Measure around the fullest part over the nipples.
3) NATURAL WAIST: Measure around the body 1' below the belly button.
4) HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of the seat.
5) NECK: Measure around the neck at the Adam's Apple.
6) LARGEST STOMACH CIRCUMFERENCE: Measure around the largest part of the stomach.
7) COAT SLEEVE: From top of the arm at the shoulder to 1" BEFORE the first set of knuckles.
8) FRONT WAIST LENGTH: From the spot where your collar bones meet, measure 1" below the belly button.
9) BACK WAIST LENGTH: From the small bone at the top of the spine, measure to the waist line in back.
10) ACROSS THE TOP OF THE SHOULDERS: Measure total width of the shoulders over the top spinal bone.
11) HEAD CIRCUMFERNCE: Taken around the head just above the ears.
(IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC LENGTH YOU DESIRE YOUR CUSTOM CLOTHING, PLEASE SUPPLY THE MEASURESMENTS BELOW: OTHERWISE, STANDARD LENGTHS WILL BE USED)
12) FINISHED FRONT LENGTH OF SHELL JACKET: From the collar bones to bottom of jacket.
13) FINISHED BACK LENGTH OF SHELL JACKET: From the small bone at the top of the spine to the bottom of the shell jacket.
14) FINISHED FRONT LENGTH OF FROCKCOATS: The total length in front you desire your frockcoat, from collar bones to bottom edge of coat.