The correct pants are one of the essentials of putting together a period outfit and these Basic Medieval Pants are virtually universal in their style.
That means that no matter what look or style you plan on fitting into, you can bet that these pants will serve you well as an addition to your ensemble.
The basic medieval pants are endlessly adjustable because of the drawstring waist and cuffs at the ankles. The leg portion is loose fitting for comfort and you can wear the ankles loose or fitted so they tuck easily into a boot.
There two pockets, one on either side of the waist for your convenience.
The pants are offered in three versatile colors (Beige, Black or Army Green).
You will need pants with virtually any costume you wear, and these Basic Medieval Pants help to bring an authentic look and a comfortable fit to your ensemble, while also possessing a style loose enough that lets them work well with any style you might feature, making them perfect for:
- steampunk citizens, and more.
- Made from Fine Cotton Fabric
- Cut With Loose Legs and Drawstring Leg Cuffs
- Drawstring Waist Band Offers Some Adjustability
- Features Two Side Pockets for Convenience
- A Highly Versatile Pair of Pants
- Looks Great with Many Eras and Costume Styles
- X-Small: Fits up to a 32 inch Waist, a 28.25 inch Inseam, and a 37.5 inch Outseam
- Small: Fits up to a 36 inch Waist, a 32 inch Inseam, and a 41 inch Outseam
- Medium: Fits up to a 42 inch waist, a 33 inch Inseam, and a 43 inch Outseam
- Large: Fits up to a 46 inch Waist, a 34 inch Inseam, and a 44 inch Outseam
- X-Large: Fits up to a 49 inch Waist, a 34.5 inch Inseam, and a 45 inch Outseam
- XX-Large: Fits up to a 56 inch Waist, a 35 inch Inseam, and a 46 inch Outseam