Be the kingly figure with comfort in this Legendary Medieval Gambeson beneath your armor.
As you would expect, it protects your arms, neck, and torso down to the hips which means you won’t feel those annoying and sometimes painful pinches and rubbing. Do you wear chainmail? No problem! Do you prefer plate armor? Again, no problem!
This gambeson is so comfortable and easy to wear because it is kept close by a series of cotton cords so it can be adjusted for your personal fit. You’ll love that the sleeves are detachable, making this gambeson even more versatile.
Constructed of heavy layers of fluffed cotton canvas with vertical stitching, this gambeson imitates the uniquely European medieval style while style right at home in a variety of time periods.
No matter your style of armor preference this Legendary Medieval Gambeson is a must have for any true LARPer or re-enactor!
- Detachable Sleeves
- Vertical Stitching
- Padded With Heavy Layers Of Fluffed Cotton
- Recommended For Use Under A Variety Of Armour Types
- Suitable For Different Time Periods
- Ideal For (LARP) Role-Playing And Re-Enactments
- Brass Eyelets For Cotton Corded Closures
- Cotton Twill Fabric And Dyed Wool
Sizing (Measurements are approximate) :
- Small: 25.2 Inch Length, 36.6 Inch chest, 32.3 Inch Untied Waist, 25.2 Inch sleeve length
- Medium: 27.6 Inch Length, 40.2 Inch chest, 35.8 Inch Untied Waist, 26 Inch sleeve length
- Large: 28.3 Inch Length, 44.5 Inch chest, 40.2 Inch Untied Waist, 26.4 Inch sleeve length